Jeremy M. Klang is a shareholder and attorney in the firm’s business and real estate practice group. He represents and advises small and medium sized businesses, business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals in all aspects of business and real estate matters.
Some areas which Jeremy specializes in are as follows:
- Business entity formation, including advising business owners on choosing a type of business entity, business entity structuring, and the drafting and negotiation of internal governance contracts such as operating agreements and buy-sell agreements;
- Acting as outside general counsel for small and medium sized businesses, including advising, drafting, and negotiation of business contracts and providing general legal advice for ongoing business matters;
- Business Purchases and Sales, including drafting, negotiating, and advising on stock and asset sales of entire businesses as well as partial buy ins and buy outs of business interests for all types of businesses.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions, such as drafting and negotiating contracts for real estate sales and purchases, as well as the negotiating, drafting, and advising tenants and landlords involved with commercial leases;
- Title Insurance. Jeremy is a licensed title insurance agent in the State of Wisconsin and can provide title insurance services for clients involved in real estate transactions.
Jeremy practices primarily out of the Oconomowoc office.
Jeremy received his law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2016, graduating magna cum laude. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2012. Jeremy is admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar, and is also admitted to practice in the Federal Courts of Wisconsin in both the Eastern and Western Districts of the state.
Outside of legal practice, Jeremy is a member of the board of directors of the Greater Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce, and in his free time, enjoys golfing, running, cheering on Wisconsin sports teams, and travelling, especially to US National Parks.
Jeremy’s e-mail: email@example.com
Learn more about the Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. law offices.