Thomas G. Kreul graduated magna cum laude from St. Norbert College, DePere, Wisconsin, in 1979, with a degree in finance and a minor in mathematics. He is a 1982 graduate of Marquette Law School, and was a member of the Marquette Law Review, serving as Student Articles in 1981 and 1982. Mr. Kreul has litigated cases in state and federal courts, administrative hearings, and state and federal appellate courts. Prior to joining Schober Schober & Mitchell, SC in 2014, he practiced at a New Berlin law firm for 22 years, and a Wauwatosa law firm for 7 years. He has served on the Board of Directors for the Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation, and the school committee for St. Mary’s Elm Grove, as well as other civic organizations.
Mr. Kreul’s practice has included the following:
- represented lenders, both private and commercial, buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in residential, multifamily, commercial, condominium, and vacant land transactions, exchanges and leases
- represented condominium associations, developers, investors, and small investors
- represented sellers, buyers, and contractors in misrepresentation cases and in litigated real estate disputes at both the trial and appellate level
- represented parties in partition and condemnation cases
- drafted Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney (Health and Financial), Marital Property Agreements, and TOD Deeds
- probated estates and including issues related to real estate, businesses, and before and after tax beneficiary driven accounts
- helped trustees administer trusts
- represented parties in trust and probate disputes
- litigated guardianship proceedings
- filed annual and final accounts for guardianships
Represented businesses, shareholders, and LLC members in disputes involving ongoing governance and dissolution
Represented businesses in contract and tort cases involving claims of substandard performance, defective real estate, products liability, and insurance disputes involving claims against businesses.
- litigated and settled cases involving medical malpractice, automobile accidents, nursing home negligence, and premises liability
Social Security Disability:
- represented claimants at Initial Hearings, the Appeals Council, and Federal Court in SSDIS and SSI cases
- represented parties in divorce and post-divorce matters in Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties
Mr. Kreul lives in Brookfield and has three children. His hobbies include bicycling and fishing.
Tom’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. law offices.