Helping small businesses and individuals navigate Business, Real Estate, Estate Planning and Elder Law/Title 19 planning legal issues.
Todd represents individuals and small businesses with respect to various legal issues pertaining to small business and entity formation and real estate transactions. Todd reviews, advises on, negotiates and drafts many types of business contracts, real estate contracts, leases, business and real estate financing documents, business succession plans and helps clients deal with the various issues regarding the sale or purchase of small businesses and commercial and residential real estate. Todd also assists clients with their estate planning needs and works with the firm’s Elder Law practice group assisting clients with their Medicaid/Title 19 planning issues.
EDUCATION: Todd earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree, magna cum laude, from St. Norbert College in 1994. He earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School, cum laude, in 1998. While in law school, Todd was an Executive Editor of the Marquette University Law Review and was a quarterfinalist in the 1998 Marquette University Law School Moot Court Competition.
Todd taught the “Law for Business Owners” class at Waukesha County Technical College from 2014-2019.
- Named a Super Lawyer on Milwaukee Magazine’s Wisconsin Super Lawyers & Rising Stars and 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 lists.
- Named a Rising Star on Milwaukee Magazine’s Wisconsin Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 lists.
- Active member of Waukesha County Bar Association (2003 – present)
- Active member State Bar of Wisconsin in Good Standing (1998 – present)
- Active Board Member of Tosa East Jr. Raiders, Inc. (2014-present)
- Co-Director of Wauwatosa East Jr. Red Raiders Basketball Program (2014-2019)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters mentor from 1998 to 2010
- President, Rotary Club of New Berlin (2005-2006), Member (2003-2012)
- Board Member, Southwest Suburban YMCA Board of Directors (January, 2007 – 2012),
- Former Board Member of East Tosa Alliance, Inc. (Business/Neighborhood development non-profit) (2011-2013)
- Youth Basketball Coach 4th – 8th Grades (2003-2004, 2013-present)
- Youth Baseball Coach – Tosa Baseball and Tosa Titans Select Team (2010-2015)
Learn more about the Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. law offices.