Our Waukesha County business attorneys represent business entities and nonprofit organizations, including:
- Business Acquisitions, Sales, Reorganization and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Employee Benefit and Retirement Plans
- Financing and Bond Transactions
- General Business Counsel
- Incorporation – Business, Professional and Nonprofit
- Corporate Minutes
- Taxation – Federal, State and Local
- Tax Audits – Federal and State
- Tax preparation – Individual
About the Firm
Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. is committed to providing its clients quality legal service with the highest degree of legal ethics, professionalism and confidentiality. Fee arrangements are discussed during initial consultations. You will have comfort and peace of mind knowing that matters you entrust to our Waukesha County business attorneys will be handled with a great degree of professional expertise with your best interests always first.
Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. prides itself in providing quality legal services at reasonable rates and is dedicated to serving all its clients’ legal needs.