At Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. our Waukesha County business attorneys represent business entities and nonprofit organizations, including:
- Business Acquisitions, Sales, Reorganization and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Employee Benefit and Retirement Plans
- Financing and Bond Transactions
- General Business Counsel
- Incorporation – Business, Professional and Nonprofit
- Corporate Minutes
- Taxation – Federal, State and Local
- Tax Audits – Federal and State
- Tax preparation – Individual
About the Firm
Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. is committed to providing its clients quality legal service with the highest degree of legal ethics, professionalism and confidentiality. Fee arrangements are discussed during initial consultations. You will have comfort and peace of mind knowing that matters you entrust to our Waukesha County business attorneys will be handled with a great degree of professional expertise with your best interests always first.
The firm’s lawyers combine over 450 years of legal experience to serve individuals, businesses and branches of government. The attorneys of Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. are experienced in virtually all areas of legal practice, including all levels of state and federal courts and government agencies.
The attorneys at Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. pride themselves in providing quality legal services at reasonable rates and are dedicated to serving all their clients’ legal needs.