The New Berlin estate planning attorneys at Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. offer complete estate planning, including:
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Service as Personal Representatives, Administrators and Trustees
- Estate Planning and Analysis
- Planned Gifting Programs
- Charitable Gifting
- Federal Estate Tax Planning
- Trusts, Including Living Trusts, Trusts for Children and Trusts for Disabled Beneficiaries
- Title XIX, Medicare and Social Security
- Living Wills and Health Care Power of Attorney
- Pre- and Post-death Tax Planning
- Probate Proceedings
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Marital Property Agreements
About the Firm
Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. is committed to providing its clients quality legal service with the highest degree of legal ethics, professionalism and confidentiality. Fee arrangements are discussed during initial consultations. You will have comfort and peace of mind knowing that matters you entrust to our New Berlin estate planning attorneys will be handled with a great degree of professional expertise with your best interests always first.
The firm’s lawyers combine over 450 years of legal experience to serve individuals, businesses and branches of government. The attorneys of Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. are experienced in virtually all areas of legal practice, including all levels of state and federal courts and government agencies.
The attorneys at Schober Schober & Mitchell, S.C. pride themselves in providing quality legal services at reasonable rates and are dedicated to serving all their clients’ legal needs.
We have three convenient locations in New Berlin, Oconomowoc and Racine.